Saturday 23 November 2013

Monster Mash!

I love it when I can use a song title in my blog title!

It's new release time over at Funky Hand again - Anice is really churning out some great things right now - and it's all about monsters this time. Meet Monster Rabbit...


Monster Dog...


And Monster Cat...

 
All paper pieced with the new Hairy and Scary papers. 

And just to prove that you can always use the Funky Hand papers in many different ways here's a card that has nothing to do with monsters...


I haven't quite got back in to the swing of blogging but I have been doing lots of crafting... crochet, jewellery and cards and I hope to share some pics with you soon.

Have a great weekend! x

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Four amazing cards dearie.So fab and funky.Hope you're well and staying cosy.Hugs Debbie x